I know you are wondering how I come up with some of my awesome digital designs. The truth is that I’ve been using My Digital Studio almost since it first came out! I use photoshop as well, but I really like the way that MDS coordinates perfectly with my other Stampin’ Up! products. This allows me to create some super neat-o hybrid projects. For example, I can design a card in MDS and then add some embellishments once I’ve printed it out.
Now, I’ve had years to tool around with MDS and learn a lot of the little quirks and features as they were added to the program. But I understand that it can be daunting to jump in a robust piece of software like this. Especially if you are someone who’s used to working in paper mediums. That’s why I was so excited to see that Stampin’ Up! is offering downloadable MDS Classes. These classes come with a download of digital stamps, papers, punches and embellishments PLUS A VIDEO TUTORIAL OF HOW TO CREATE THE PROJECT!
Here’s a great example!
This download includes
* 3 video tutorials featuring advanced home décor projects
* 4-page décor templates (8-1/2″ x 11″ and 12″ x 12″)
* 19-piece SVG stamp brush set
* 4 Designer Series Paper patterns
* 1 embellishment
* Digital exclusive
* Create fun décor for your home with a variety of mediums
* In this advanced class series, you’ll learn how to use an e-cutter stencil to paint on glass and canvas and how to do an image transfer onto wood
Now this is an advanced class for those of us who’ve maybe been using MDS for a while and want to see what else it can do, but there are plenty of beginner classes on there that can have you creating like a pro in no time! MDS is FREE for the first 30-days so what are you waiting for? Download it today and try a class to get you going! My recommendation to get started:
* Beginner class is perfect for someone who wants to learn the basics of MDS
* Video tutorial teaches you how to start a new project; gives an overview of the Design Center and Resource Pallet; explains what bleed areas are; shows how to add stamp brushes, embellishments, Designer Series Papers, and text boxes; and provides photo basics
* Follow along with tutorial and make your own card, framable, and page
* Kit is so versatile and spunky for documenting all the fun you have
* Video tutorial showcasing three digital projects and basic MDS functions
* PDF project instructions
* 23-piece SVG stamp brush set
* 12 Designer Series Papers
* 32 embellishments
And remember, if you download your FREE trial version of MDS from me, you also get lifetime access to my Intro to MDS Class! It’s a full month worth of video tutorials that will have you creating masterpieces on MDS in no time! So go grab your FREE Trial of MDS now!