Today’s card is all the rage on Pinterest and the craft boards! It uses the new Envelope Punch Board to make a cute little file folder:
Seriously! How adorable is that? Using some of my FREE SAB Designer Series Paper and the Starburst Bundle (#134818 – stamps and framelits dies ordered together and save 15%) this card comes together in a snap!
Pool Party CS (# 122924)
Sweet Sorbet DSP (#133521 – FREE with SAB)
Crisp Cantaloupe Ink (# 131176)
Envelope Punch Board (#133774)
Starburst Sayings Stamp Set (#133185)
Starburst Framelits Dies (#132967)
Big Shot (#113439 )
Pearl Basic Jewels (#119247 )
Organza Ribbon (#114319)
- Cut Pool Party CS card base 5 ½ X 4 ¼”
- Cut two pieces of Sweet Sorbet DSP, one 5 ½ X 2″, the other 5 ½ X 1 ½”
- Fold card base in half and then trim ¾” from the front of the card.
- Next, adhere DSP to card front edge (5 1/2 X 2″) and inside edge (5 1/2 X 1 1/2″) of card.
- Using the Envelope Punch Board, begin with the back flap of card. With DSP facing up, line the left edge of card just inside the punch of the Envelope Punch Board and punch. Then line the left edge (that you just punched) up with the 3” mark and punch again. Use a paper trimmer (or ruler and scissors) to trim remaining edge off this piece.
- For the front of the card, turn so DSP is facing down and follow the same steps you did for the back flap
- Adhere Organza Ribbon to card front covering DSP edge
- Stamp You Mean the World To Me greeting from the Starburst Sayings Stamp Set onto scrap of Whisper White CS using Crisp Cantaloupe Ink
- Use Starburst Framelits Dies to cut the corresponding starburst around the stamped image and one larger out of the Sweet Sorbet DSP
- Embellish smaller starburst with Pearl Basic Jewels
- Adhere starbursts to card with dimensionals
You can also see this card on Youtube. I did a tutorial on how to use your envelope punch board to make this file folder card:
This cute card is all the rage and now you can see how easy it is to make it! Get your Envelope Punch Board today and if you order with the Starburst Bundle you’ll save 15% off the catalog prices of the bundle AND qualify for some FREE designer series paper… but only through the end of Sale-A-Bration which is ending soon!