Oh No! Did you just realize it’s only 1 week till Halloween? You only have a few more days left to ship some goodies to friends and family who may not be able to trick or treat at your house? And you haven’t made a card yet? I’ve got you covered…
Super easy. Super fast. Super cute! This card comes together in a flash!
Here’s the ingredients:
- Pumpkin Pie CS (#105117) 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 folded to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
- Basic Black CS (#121045) 4 x 5
- Whisper White CS (#100730) 3 3/4 x 4 3/4
- Hexagon punch (#130919)
- Artisan Label punch(#130920)
- Basic Black Classic Ink Pad (#126980)
- Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink Pad (#126945)
- Gorgeous Grunge Clear Mount Stamps (#130517)
- Perfectly You Clear Mount Stamps (#131887) *Hostess Set
- Witches Brew Designer Washi Tape (#132156)
And here are the instructions:
- Layer up your papers & adhere with SNAIL adhesive
- Stamp on Whisper White CS with Gorgeous Grunge in Pumpkin Pie Ink
- Punch the Artisan Label out of Basic Black CS scrap
- Stamp Pumpkin in Basic Black Ink onto Pumpkin Pie CS scrap and punch with Hexagon Punch
- Adhere Hexagon Punch to Artisan Label Punch with Dimensionals
- Adhere punches to card front with Dimensionals
- Tear 3 pieces of Washi tape and adhere to card front
- Sign it and pack it up with some sweet treats for your little pumpkin!
Like I said, a simple cute and quick Halloween card that you can make in under 5 minutes and send out with some ghoulish treats!